This post is also available in:
- UPFRONT PAYMENT – The leasing period paid once up front when ordering. Includes a discount.
- DEPOSIT – If you have signed up for a down payment plan an initial cost (deposit) have to be paid. This includes the 3 first months and is nonrefundable
- MONTHLY COST – The down payment plan. How much to pay each month of the leasing period after the initial 3 months.
- TOTAL LEASING COST – The total leasing cost for the leasing time. Not includes shipping cost or buyout
- BUYOUT – The price you have to pay for the artwork if you like to keep it after the leasing time is over
- QTY – Quantity – If you like to calculate the price for more artwork.
Leasing Terms | Art Leasing FAQ