- UPFRONT PAYMENT – The leasing period paid once up front when ordering. Includes a discount.
- DEPOSIT – If you have signed up for a down payment plan an initial cost (deposit) have to be paid. This includes the 3 first months and is nonrefundable
- MONTHLY COST – The down payment plan. How much to pay each month of the leasing period after the initial 3 months.
- TOTAL LEASING COST – The total leasing cost for the leasing time. Not includes shipping cost or buyout
- BUYOUT – The price you have to pay for the artwork if you like to keep it after the leasing time is over
- QTY – Quantity – If you like to calculate the price for more artwork.
You like to lease 3 large paper prints for 6 months with a total list price of $2,670.00 – The Leasing Cost is $1,736.00 and if you decide to pay upfront, the total cost is reduced to $1,562.00, giving you a discount of $174.00, or 10%.
After the leasing time is over you can make a buyout of $1,201.00 to keep the artwork. The total price for the 3 artwork is $2,763.00 giving $93.00 over list price.
You like to lease 3 large paper prints for 6 months with a total list price of $2,670.00 – The Leasing Cost is $1,736.00 and you like to have a down payment plan. A deposit of $966.00 covering the first 3 months have to be paid upfront. Then for the 3 last months, you have to pay $257.00/month.
After the leasing time is over you can make a buyout of $1,201.00. The total price for the 3 artwork is $2,937.00 giving $267.00 or 10% over list price.