Estimate Leasing Cost
- UPFRONT PAYMENT – The leasing period paid once up front when ordering. Includes a discount.
- DEPOSIT – If you have signed up for a down payment plan an initial cost (deposit) have to be paid. This includes the 3 first months and is nonrefundable
- MONTHLY COST – The down payment plan. How much to pay each month of the leasing period after the initial 3 months.
*) The leasing cost is always calculated from list price even if the artwork is on sale at the time the contract is signed.
- TOTAL LEASING COST – The total leasing cost for the leasing time. Not includes shipping cost or buyout
- BUYOUT – The price you have to pay for the artwork if you like to keep it after the leasing time is over
- QTY – Quantity – If you like to calculate the price for more artwork.
- Buyout Discount – You get 15-40% discount on buyout for High-Volume orders. The discount is calculated from the total leasing cost and not the list price. It will always be more expensive to lease and buy than to buy from the start.
Some error has occured.
You like to lease 3 large paper prints for 6 months with a total list price of $2,250.00 – The Leasing Cost is $1,462.50 and you decide to pay upfront, the total cost is reduced to $1,316.25, giving you a discount of $146.25, or 10%.
After the leasing time is over you can make a buyout of $1,012.50 to keep the artwork. The total price for the 3 artwork is $2,328.75 giving $78.75 over list price.
You like to lease 3 large paper prints for 6 months with a total list price of $2,250.00 – The Leasing Cost is $1,462.50 and you like to have a down payment plan. A deposit of $735.00 covering the first 3 months have to be paid upfront. Then for the 3 last months, you have to pay $242.50/month.
After the leasing time is over you can make a buyout of $1,012.50 or return the artwork. The total price for the 3 artwork is $2,475.00 giving $225.00 or 10% over list price.