The Nordland boat is a type of fishing boat that has been used for centuries in northern counties of Nordland, Troms and Finnmark of Norway and derives its name from Nordland county where it has a long history. It has dominated the Lofoten and Vesterålen islands fishing industry for centuries and is closely related to the old Viking longships. Its length varies from the smallest of fourteen feet to well over forty and usually has a length-beam ratio of 3-1 to 4-1.
$250 – $4.125
- Colour Photograph
- Outstanding Quality
- The Aluminium and Acrylic Print is Ready to hang
- Paper Print is unframed and has an extra white border
- Signed and numbered certificate of authenticity (CoA)
- Custom size available
Christmas Order Cut-Off dates
- EUROPE: December 5th
- USA & CANADA: November 25th
- REST OF WORLD: November 15nd
Order now and have it shipped on time for ChristmasLeasing from $24.00/month – Read more about my leasing plan or try my calculator to estimate leasing cost.